Here are 10 reasons why you should think about blogging if you are retired:
1. You have a desire to serve and you have time to give.
2. You like to write.
3. You have a passion, whether it be cooking, gardening, golfing, New Testament studies, learning a new language, model railroads, baseball–you name it.
4. You think a few people — or a lot of people — would like or benefit from what you have to teach or share.
5. You are bored and need a new hobby.
6. You’ve always been curious about social media.
7. You like to give advice.
8. You are a born teacher.
9. You want to share some wisdom.
10. You are a Christian and you’re looking for ways to share your faith with more people.